Saturday, April 16, 2005

Bermuda Shorts Day and a Night of elevating myself...

So yesterday was Bermuda Shorts Day at the university. That was certainly a gong show to saw the least. Drinking commenced at 2 in the afternoon and continued well into the evening. So started off with some very very strong Gin and Juice, some kokanee and then it was two things of smirnoff ice. I was totalled. Rents came and got me and took me home, where i fell asleep for a few hours (due to the exhaustion of pulling all-nighters trying to write essays)And then it was time to go to Coyotes for some more drinking and dancing and chilling. Unfortunately things did not go fully according to plan and all of the people i was supposed to meet weren't allowed in because they didn't have the right ticket...yet i was with them when they bought it, and bought mine at the same time...and i was allowed in...some thought to ponder and why i now loath coyotes than even before. The place was packed when Dena and I finally got in at like 10 to 9...and it only got fuller...i mean it was worse than Cowboys on 25cent draft night, and i don't want to even think about what Cowboys musta been like...eep...Anyways, i made some nice coin selling my Camel Cigs to people...$2.00 a smoke and people were paying...was very nice. And then after a few hours and some shots later it was off to the Warehouse. I had never been there before so I was looking forward to it. So as Dena and I got checked in they offered us a membership there, and considering it is a private club I am sure that they will come in handy soon...quite soon. So went in, and it was hard house playing, which is the shit i like so i was off dancing and Dena was off finding some magical substances. She found some, and yeah, we both did it. It was E cut with Speed and wow. It took a while for it to kick in, but once it did...I was gooooooone. And I must say this time round of poppin da pills was much for pleasant than last time. The lights looked like cars driving on the walls, and for some reason I imagined myself as that caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland. Twas quite odd indeed. And I was chain smokin and right now my lungs feel clogged...blah, but it was worth it. Haha, i don't have any idea how long i sat on the top of that bench and just danced...and smoked. Did lots of dancing which was good it's been what i have been needin for a while now. And yeah, met some cool people, and I have a feelin I'll be seeing them in the near future again, now that I am a card carryin member! So yeah, i danced the night away and tripped the night away and spaced the night away until 7am when they shut down...was weird coming out and seein the sun rise. Then Dena and I and the people we met, Krystal, Jen, and Justin went cruisin around town and ended up gettin lost actually. That was an adventure...haha, what an excellent night, and what a way to party it up for BSD. Now i just have to hide my eyes, and try not to dance in front of my parents...otherwise they know something will be up for sure. They already accuse me of doing hard drugs, and well, they're not too far off anymore...hahaha...anyways, i got the munchies now, time to rifle through the pantry and find something remotely appetizing...ciao.

Pause for thought...
One of the thoughts running constantly through my head last night as I played up being that caterpillar dude was: "What is the essence of Suffering" and yeah...i can't remember anything that i thought up of, but damnit anyways, it trully was a moment of complete cognitive understanding and the universe for once actually made sense...

and on a final note...LET MUSIC LIVE FOREVER!

2 Comments:

At 1:15 a.m., Blogger Di said...

you did a XXX pill

 
At 9:21 a.m., Blogger Mackey said...

Hi Drew,
It's Marianne (you have checked out my blog before) I was just reading you entry here & may I just add that when you are doing E please be very careful. A friend of ours died last year in TO at a rave...apparent OD:( So be careful, I know I don't know you but hey, I just care about the human race in general. I hope you don't think I am imposing on your life. I would just hate to see a young, promising life end before its' time.
O.K. I am finished my adult lecture for the day:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home