Thursday, April 07, 2005

I've reached the boiling point!

DAMN THE LIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA TO HELL! DAMN THEM ALL! SCREW THE GST! I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK! $250,000,000.00! TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS STOLEN FROM CANADIAN TAXPAYERS BY THOSE FUCKING SNOBBISH LIBERALS! THAT IS A FUCKING QUARTER OF A BILLION DOLLARS STOLEN! yeah, i can't even think about it, i am just fuming...i want some necks to break, specifically martin's, chretien's and all those other liberal cronies...damn them all. why should i pay my taxes if they are just going to siphon it off to themselves and their friends? Brault, thank you for finally exposing these crooks for who they are.

4 Comments:

At 10:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I don't pay taxes. I still don't even have a SIN number as I found out.

Haha.


But I will take a piece of the 250 mill, and buy myself a m203. Andrew, next time you're online, ask for a pic of my m4, its working, and looks fucking awesome.

 
At 12:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a good time to sing a an Atari Teenage Riot song! YAY!

"it's time to live and a time to die....it's time to live and a time to die..it's time to live and a time to die...it's time to live and a time to die!!!!!!!WHAT ARE WE GONNA GO FOR?!REVALOuTION ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *screams*

okay i'm finished..damn the fooking government. They are constantly trying to jack our money!!

 
At 12:29 p.m., Blogger Di said...

Damn near impossible to miss that article this morning, especially the heralds with the entire page of black and red with white writting, excellent exposure and its about fucking time too. My grandmother was right in refering to the liberals, especially John and Paul as lieing sacks of shit

 
At 1:28 a.m., Blogger Melissa said...

Not that a Conservative government wouldn't do exactly the same thing. Money makes the world go round, no matter the political orientation. I'm OK to just accept that politicians launder money etc, because frankly, what do I care about money?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home