Thursday, January 27, 2005

Nonsense? or Complete Sense?

This was said to me earlier tonight....does it make complete sense? or does it make no sense at all. I think it is bang on, but i will leave that to the philosophers...

Andrew: And since when am I technical?

Melissa: hmmm.... since we replaced your liver with an alarm clock?

so...yeah...i have no liver, it was replaced with an alarm clock...perhaps that is why i am actually making it to class these days on time! first time since....since....grade 2? anyways, i am exhausted and now I am no longer making any sense...cheers and ciao yo!

2 Comments:

At 12:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANDREW! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ! MY SYNAPSES AREN'T WORKING!!!!

MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mala (being attacked by rabid mooses)

 
At 12:19 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Oh god oh god oh god oh god...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home