Friday, January 14, 2005

Dreams

So last night, i had yet another one of my odd dreams. And for some reason, I dreamed that I was Brad Pitt's nephew. Now how about that. Was quite weird really. Sitting around my kitchen table jsut all visiting, oh, and Jen was there too, she was really nice, and kept calling me sweety...riiiight. Anyways, and then some how Bif Naked heard that Brad and Jen were over, so she came knocking on my door (yes i know, this is getting odder and odder by the moment) and then we all went down to downtown calgary, and Bif and I were playing chicken on 9ave with some big semi's but the weird thing is, all i saw of it was as if someone was going through a photo album, so i heard the voices and the laughing, but it was not moving pictures, they were all still pictures...and they all were piling up on eachother. So very odd. And then we went back to my place and sat in the living room but now everything was back to moving pictures, like a movie again. But then Brad grabbed the back of my neck and was like doing that pressure point thing, but then Jen hit him...and told him to pick on someone his own size. Right. And then we moved into a discussion about cologne...yes cologne...man smell stuff. And then i like fast forwarded and my entire dream played out again, but this time all the "moving pictures" became still pictures, and all the still picture parts became moving pictures. And then i woke up because of that stoooopid fucking alarm. Ah well, it was a fun dream, one that i somehow remembered. The last dream i remember, i was on skies and was planning to ski to china across the north pole from banff. Now that was an adventure to say the least! And for some reason, the only song we could remember was lions and tigers and bears OH MY! so that was all that we sang on the way there. But i never made it there, cuz my stooooopid fucking alarm went off again! FUCK ALARMS I TELL YOU! I LIKE MY ADVENTURES WITHIN MY MIND! anyways, i am done. Cheers and Ciao! And Brad! You were the greatest Uncle ever! Hahaha, i'm such a dork!

2 Comments:

At 2:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna hook me up with your uncle?

~Dena

 
At 1:17 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Sure, I will see what i can do :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home