Tuesday, September 07, 2004

What I am is too far in and can't be found

Never mind what you might have heard about me. Never mind what you think you know about me. You can't understand a person by the way they look. What I am is too far in and can't be found. I am a person. I am a unique person. I am more than just a nummber, I am more than just a face. I have a story. I have a story that I want to tell. I want to meet people. I want people to meet me. I want to see the world. I love the sunset. I love the sunrise. Do not go gently into that good night. Rage Rage against the dying of the light. I start a new chapter in my life tomorrow. What shall it hold? One does not know. They tell us what it may be like. But again I am different. I am more than just a face in a crowd. I am a person. I have feelings. I have faults. I am not perfect nor do I want to be. I am smart and dumb. I am right and wrong. I am big and small. I go left and I go right. I follow this person. This persono follows me. I have friends. And friends have me. I am more than just a grain of sand. I am a spark in this world. I am a bright spark singing out into the darkness. Hopeing that another spark will hear me and find me. That way we can sing our songs together and shine more brightly. Never mind what you have heard about me. Never mind what you think you know about me. Do not judge me until you meet me. Do not try to understand me withouot looking at me. Do not single me out. I am a part of the crowd. If one person jumps off a bridge I will follow them. If I jump off a bridge no one will follow me. I have jumped off he deep end. And I'm free. Free falling that is. But I am free. Where is the bottom? I do not know, and nor can I see. I pray to the heavens that there is no bottom. Faster and Faster. Time isn't slowing down. My life isn;t flashin before me. No it is carrying on. New memories. New people. New moments that will stay with me. You never know when you are making a memory, so therefore make each moment count. If someone jumps off a bridge I will not follow them. I dance to my own drum, and I march to my own beat. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. I am more than just a face in the crowd. I am more than justs a member of society. I am more than just a lost individual trying to find their place in this world. I am who I am. I am that I am. Who you say I am, I am. I am a follower and a leader. I am a leader and a follower. I do not lead and I do not follow. I am Roo. And no one, and nothing can ever change who I am.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 p.m., Blogger Brechi said...

cool post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home